Subject: Sparks Problem Fixed :)
From: [email-masked] (David Shaw)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 21:25:26

Hi Everyone,

     Well I got one of my friends down tonight who is a bit of a brain and he 
fixed my problems with tutorial #3.4 for Sparks.  If you follow the tutorial 
exactly and have centred the object with F1 and then run the 
getpoint.lwm, export it to Lightwave, etc.  The object is sitting in the 
middle of the ground pane.  In Sparks either turn the ground plane off or move 
your object above the ground in modeller and then run getpoints.lwm :)

   I can't believe that I missed such an obvious thing ;)  Actually if you go 
to page 60 the second hint and tip is on this problem ;)  Oh well now I can go 
onto trying to get a negative gravity well to blow some leaves out of the way 
:)

    I hope this helps everyone who uses Sparks and fell into the trap that I 
did.  The only complaint I have now is that these little notes should have 
been included in the tutorial section.

   So everyone say thank you Robin Lutien for showing us the problem.....

see ya
David Shaw
QLD Australia 
--
[email-masked] (David Shaw) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]